Corgan is actively recruiting a current student interested in an Interior Design internship for the Fall 2018 school term. The ideal candidate must be pursuing a professional, CIDA accredited degree in Interior Design and be a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual seeking progressively more responsible assignments on a variety of projects.
• Upkeep and Maintenance of the resource library for all designers and architects in organized manner
• Provide assistance to designers for project specific material selection, sample ordering, and finish board preparation
• Support the effort to identify and provide sustainable materials in the library
• Return/refile samples to correct location in library or to vendor as necessary
• Meet with vendors for material updates and sample returns
• Coordinate and host vendor presentations
• Pursuing a professional, CIDA accredited degree in Interior Design
• Basic computer skills required: Outlook, Word, Excel
• Positive attitude
Corgan believes in partnering for success, building on our legacy for the future, and providing an excellent product. Corgan’s market sectors include aviation, critical facilities, education, commercial, interiors and healthcare. Our 92% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. In addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered.* EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet